Rio & Cultura

www.rioecultura.com.br : encontre sua arte aqui

quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Heaven Corporation

Dear CEO of Heaven Corporation

My name is Rafael Assis and I started to pay more attention to your book at the beginning of 2009 and since then my life changed a lot. I left my old job and got a new one, later I left this one and get two others and now I am also about to leave one of them. I have one job left and it seems like it’s a great opportunity for me to grow in a short period of time. However, I was told that if I behaved well and followed your rules I would get a prize and I believed in that. I behaved fine, I tried to give more attention to my family and serve people whenever I had time. I gave more attention to love even though my heart was broken and I believed in it too because I was told that where there's love we can find you there, they said you live in every people's heart and so I listened to my heart. I gave attention to love even when everyone around me was paying attention to this evil called money. I talked straight to you every night before I go to bed on your hot line and I believe I got some of your answers in my dreams, but I got no prize at all. I followed my heart because I believed you were there but where are you now? I wonder where you were when I shed tears, when I lived in the house of pain and sorrow, when in return to my tender and sweet words I heard tough ones who felt like arrows thrown towards my heart, when I asked you for an answer and you told me to follow my heart. I followed my heart and see now what I've got! Is it what you had planned for me? I have many doubts on my head now and it seems like no matter how well I treat and how much love I give the ones you put on my way sooner or later the forsake me. Tell me, am I too wrong to believe in this feeling that you call love? Are people too retarded not to see the wonders of it? I mean, all I want now is to keep on following you and your book of instructions but it's getting hard because what I most want you seem not to give me and no matter how much tenderly I treat some people they simply leave me. Maybe you think it's not the right time yet or maybe I am not the kind of person who deserves this magic feeling called love. Anyway, I am just writing this letter to let you know that I feel broken, a little bit miserable and also losing the faith in your corporation because sometimes I think you are not giving enough attention to me. I don’t understand how you can let a person like me who does everything for love face such misery! If all of these things are tests I have got to tell you that I am fed up with them! Haven’t I already proved you how much brave and courageous I am? I believed in things that nobody did just because I did what you told me to do, to follow my heart, if that is not enough for you too see how much loyal to you I am so I have no idea about what to do to get my prize. These were my last words and I’m sorry if my letter is not as well organized as it should be, but I am not able to care about patterns right now. I am waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Rafael Assis

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário